Monday, November 9, 2009

Menu Pland Monday: Nov. 9th

Here is my $50/week menu plan. I am proud to say that I have recipe links for all of these... well except for the Mexican Lasagna. I will post that one with my Chicken Tertrazinni recipe hopefully tomorrow... we'll see:)

Saturday: We had friends over for dinner. I made Mexican Lasagna and a salad and our friends brought corn bread.
Sunday: Chili Cheese Fritos
Monday: Homemade chicken nuggets, sweet potato fries, green beans
Tuesday: Ham and Cheese stuff and puff, apple slices
Wedneday: Skillet Lasagna, green beans
Thursday: Meat Loaf, mashed potatoes, corn
Friday: Pepperoni pizza

Breakfast Options:
French toast left over from Sunday morning breakfast
banana muffins from the freezer
cereal
homemade pancakes from the freezer

**All breakfast is usually served with fruit, however there are some mornings that fruit quite frankly just doesn't sound good and I don't want to fight with my 2 year old about it:)**

Lunch:
Leftovers
PB&J
Grilled Cheese

**All lunch is almost always served with fruit and raw veggies depending on the day and what kind of time I have to put lunch together before the ticking time bomb (the 2 year old) melts down because his "tumsy hurts"

1 comment:

Sabrina said...

You will never know how much your menu plans help me. Your family has similar tastes to mine so I really look forward to your menus & recipes. Thank you so much!