Sunday, November 15, 2009

Menu Plan Monday 11/16 Edition

Well last week turned out like nothing I had planned. We had an unexpected death in my extended family so we didn't spend much time at home, but instead spent time with my family. People were so sweet to bring food over to my grandmother's for us to have while we made preparations for the events of the week. So you will notice our menu this week looks much the same as last:)

Saturday: Hubby and I went on a much needed date... out of town even!
Sunday: Skillet Lasagna, green beans
Monday: Homemade chicken nuggets, sweet potato fries, green beans
Tuesday: Meat Loaf, mashed potatoes, corn
Wednesday: Pigs in a blanket and mac and cheese
Thursday: Leftovers
Friday: Sausage pizza

Breakfasts Options: (usually served with fruit)
banana muffins from the freezer
cereal
homemade pancakes from the freezer

Lunch Options: (usually served with fruit, raw veggies)
Leftovers
PB&J
Grilled Cheese
Meat and Cheese

No comments: